1. Route range: in interlocking, the range of the route, or the starting end and the terminal of the route, must be very clear in order to correctly indicate the protective range of the signaling machine, to indicate which switches and which rail sections are related to the route, And the relationship between route and route. The initial end of the route is the location of the signal, but the terminal of the route must be combined with the specific situation.
2. Basic route and alternative route: according to the configuration of the station yard line, we should consider that there are many possible operation schemes between the two points on the line, that is, there are many routes to be chosen between the starting end and the terminal of the route. One of the routes with less impact on other operations is required to be basic and the rest to be alternative (or detour) routes, either by train or by shunting.
3. combination shunting route: according to the needs of the shunting operation, it is possible to deal with several shunting routes at the same time and form a long shunting route, which is called the long route as a combination route, and is used to be used as a long shunting route. As to the combination route, each shunting route which constitutes the combination transfer route is called the unit approach.
4. Hostile approach: when a vehicle conflict accident is caused by simultaneous technical work on two entry roads, the two paths are hostile to each other, and one of them is the other.
5. Our DGM-2.2 II lithium battery multi-functional switch rail grinding machine is suitable for grinding the point of switch. It is a small moving rail grinding product. It has the advantages of small volume, light weight, simple operation and high grinding efficiency.